Thursday 9 June 2011

Evaluation of 3D Model

For my 3D project I decided to design a 3D Plane, there are many reasons to my
choice, as I wanted to use an idea which would be classed as transport. My reasons for
not developing a car or a boat is that I personally wanted to try something that
would be more complex and challenging, as making cars and boats is constantly
created by the majority of the students .

If I was to do this project again, I would probably make something totally different, for
example a weapon or a city.

Timelines were very important during development of my plane, because it helped me keep
track of what parts needed to be done at certain time to achieve my final goal.

I believe my model was unique, but I also think it can be improved. Improvements such
as more detail to the shape of the plane, the style of the plane (Customization) and I could
also add more features such as an extra engine.                                                              
This is my Final Design and a prototype picture

No comments:

Post a Comment