Tuesday 5 October 2010

Equality and Diversity Poster


Above is my Equality and Diversity poster. My poster represents who I am, where i come from and what I like to do. As you can see one of my favourite foods are kfc and subway because there easy and delicious. The reason why there is a Scotland flag is that my dads side of the family is scottish while my mothers side of the family are English. Also you can see im a big sports fan of football, my favourite team would be Manchester United and one of my hobbies is to play fifa on the ps3 with friends / online. My two favourite programms consist of "The Simpsons" and the "Inbetweeners" because they are entertaining and it's something you can watch over and over again. Finally you can see a picture of Keighley town square, this is where I have lived all my life. I have chosen the people around the world picture because I think that it is relevent and the hands in the air suggest success / equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment